Sunday, June 24, 2007

Lewis's Birthday

Here are a few pictures from Lewis's birthday, which was this week. Also, I want you to note that although I usually put the photos up in such a way that you need to start at the bottom of the post and work your way up, I'm turning over a new leaf and I'll try to follow the conventions of the rest of the world from now on--you can scroll down to get the story in chronological order. :)

We teased Lewis a lot about getting "dishes" for his birthday. Once he saw the John Deere he didn't seem to mind as much.

Thanks to our policeman friend we got an old police hat. The pin I got for it on ebay was a little smaller than I expected. Oh yes, and that is Lewis's new Mig 29.

And of course we had a cake and presents party with some of his friends. The Ivers increase the number of boys in the house all by themselves, as you can see.

My boss Craig Fountain (a cropduster pilot) and his wife Enid came as well. Craig's brithday was the day before Lewis's. He gave lewis a very cool and detailed model of a ME-109.

Claire made a cake with a cropduster--Craig's plane "Soupy."

Lewis does the classic little boy at his party look pretty well, at least I think so.

The flash didn't fire for this one, but I was still able to salvage this expression, after a manner.

Namma and (drumroll****) Tappa showed up in the middle of the party as well.

Namma and Tappa added a number of presents to the pile, of course. Not least of which were these sunglasses, completing the transformation--Lewis started the day as a little boy and ended it as Muammar Gaddafi.

No comments: