Inge enjoyed picking wild flowers.
Nelly stumbled as usual.
They call this plane "Soupy." It's a Rockwell Thrush with a "Super-Doer" conversion. Basically that means they swapped the under powered engine it came with for a 1200 HP B-17 engine and then made the rest of the plane strong enough and big enough to fit it. The pilot is Craig Fountain.
Ingrid is explaining something, no doubt about the flowers. She can talk a blue streak when she wants to, that's for sure.
Andy is checking the fuel level on the wing while he is refueling the plane. The wash from the prop is terrific even when the engine is idling. I did this job last summer.
Here are Lewis and Inge back at home with their shields. I made and decorated the shields. Spray paint is fun. :)
And Lewis mounting the rope swing. Summertime is here.
1 comment:
The picture of Lewis swinging is wicked. I love it!
Post a Comment