Saturday, June 21, 2008

The Beach

We've been enjoying our favorite vacation spot at the Oregon Coast.

Believe me, there's a reason that we have so many pictures of Inge in motion.

This is the Seagull who joined us for devotions. He heard us singing or something, and then he enjoyed Jeremiah and more singing. He didn't leave until well after we were finished.

The kids were walking very well--even Momo did a fair bit of walking. Pictures of that coming later.

And the sunsets were lovely, as usual.

The dory boats were out in force.

Claire and I got to go for some late walks since we brought our friend, Anoma, with us.

Here are some of the people I met on the beach.

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

I didn't realize you all had a blog. Found it looking at the Sumpters' comments! The Oregon coast looks beautiful, as always. *sigh* Nice pictures.