Sunday, October 16, 2005
Chimney Project:
So, this past week I had a chimney problem. The stainless steel chimney liner was stuck (and I mean STUCK) for 3 days. Eventually I did get it out and now the project is complete. This is where I was, and this is basically what I was doing for many hours this week. If you ever want to install a chimney liner, ask me about my experience-- I can tell you a couple of things NOT to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Poor Tappa was having trouble posting this comment-- so I'll do it for him lest the world loose the benefit of his wit.
"Here’s what I tried to post under the Fiddler on the Roof photo…
The makeshift scaffolding plus booster bucket don't suggest a lot of stability either on the part of the materials or the mental state of the one holding what appears to be some form of cosmic, symbolic method of questioning the sanity of this entire project.
Not to mention, I once heard about a guy who tried to install a chimney liner while standing on a bucket and he got electrocuted in a lightning storm which appeared out of nowhere and he ended up kicking the bucket, which landed on his wife while she was taking his picture...
Post a Comment