Here's Lewis with the last prize of the trip-- gigantic sunglasses. They were handed out after dinner in Missoula, MT.

We drove past some impressive thunderheads and eventually the remnants of the forest fires also around Missoula.

As I decided which exit sign to document I had many choices-- Montana has interesting exits. For instance a few of the others are Wibaux (Gateway to the West), Anaconda Junction, and Bad Route Road. Rosebud won out for the sake of my sister-in-law Rose who is sometimes called things like this, especially by her father.

Inge looking sad in the back seat. Don't be fooled-- she had a great time. I just happened to catch a picture right after a reproof of some sort.

My sister Elizabeth drove a number of times and helped with the kids at stops and while I was driving. Thanks Lib!!

Here's Snootch happy because she is not in her seat and charming her Aunt Libby who is supposed to be driving. Notice Aunt Libby in the rear view mirror in the corner.
1 comment:
My pleasure...
Post a Comment