
Well, are these kids a hoot, or what?! Corn Cobs one and all!

The other kids before church this morning. I will tell you that getting them to stand by the window so that light would fall on their faces was no task for the weak of heart or short in patience. But I have to say, I think it was worth it.

An eating Snootch. This was the view from inside the car at McCroskey.

A screeching Snootch. We're calling her "Snootch" now.
3 comments:
Such adorable kids!...all dressed up and ready for church. Simply adorable!
I notice in the one picture that Michelle is using the Haberman feeder, hope she is continuing to eat well despite her cleft soft palate.
Thanks, Darcy! Feeding's back and forth, up and down. We're thankful for what we can get. She does quite well, all things considered.
I'll specifically be praying for her eating to get better then! :)
Post a Comment