Friday, July 01, 2005

Tricks (Blog and Other)

The inclusion of four pictures in a post is a new thing. I don't know if they will all be clickable to get a bigger view of the images, but I'm trying out this new way to post pictures. My friend Ben Smith showed me that you could do this with blogger by posting multiple pictures of his recent trip to Switzerland in one post. Please go take a look at the beautiful pictures at his blog. In fact, I have been posting these pictures without the use of "Hello." I assume this is a blogger upgrade. Now you can post pictures from within the blogger "Create Post" and "Edit Post" pages. Good news for those who want to post pictures using a public computer somewhere. No special programs required now. Just an image file and a browser. So when you are on the road, travelling light-- just take your camera and cable into the internet cafe, plug in, and post pictures directly from the camera to the web with IE or Firefox, or whatever browser your particular internet cafe prefers.

The little speedster burns up the road. In vain do I try to freeze the action in this shot.

And in the air. ;)
And Inge jumps from the bottom step.
Here's r running Louie. The kids were doing tricks for me.


1 comment:

Darcy said...

THANKS! for the tip that multiple pictures can be posted within the same post. I just discovered this week that you can upload pictures without using Hello, which is sooo much easier! After reading your tip, I went to my blog and was able to post multiple pics in one posting! So much easier!