Monday, March 01, 2010

Appallingly Delinquent

It has been far, far, far too long since I posted here. So, I'm gonna be blogging this week. Today I'm just serving up some Pete images for your approval. Tomorrow maybe Mom and Dad Roise's visit, and some other stuff.





9 comments:

Abigail Marie Kramer said...

*agh*... too much cuteness!

thank you so so so much for posting! can't wait to see more!

Nancy Wilson said...

Hi Claire,
Very sweet photos! I'm so glad you don't really live up on the roof though....
Baby Peter is just adorable.

Bobbinoggin said...

love it! :)

Namma said...

Swoon!!! What a bright, happy little guy he looks. So adorable! Thanks *so* much for posting! Oh, and I can't believe how long Nelly's legs are getting. I need to see those darling children!

Love, Nama

Claire said...

Thanks, everyone. More to follow! We have lots of catching up to do on Little Pete pictures.

Grace said...

You two look wonderful. And Lil'Pete's Sock made me smile.

Rayia said...

Hello Claire,

I came across your blog at the Femina party. I'm so glad to find it! You have such a beautiful family!
Have a lovely day!

-Rayia

Chxzanadeau said...

Oh, such great pictures. Thanks for posting - he is too cute!

Claire said...

Oh, and Nancy--me too. But it's pretty up there. Imagine the kids' astonishment one day a few weeks back as we were driving past, on catching sight of Daddy *on top* of his office. That was a fun one!