Sunday, October 12, 2008

Apple Picking

We took our annual apple picking outing this Saturday. It was great. These are photos from my new Lumix LX3. I'm quite happy with it.

The windfall was amazing in this part of the orchard.

I love to take pictures of the beautiful fruit. This isn't my best ever, but it's worth posting.

Being on picture duty, I was also on Momo duty.

Nelly was on eating duty.

Aaaw... isn't she cute?!

This one too. This was a very large apple that Inge climbed up to pick.

Some of our friends went with us. Here's their baby enjoying an apple.

And Melissa and Alyssa...

And Claire, Melissa, and Bryony...

And this is Bryony's beautiful baby, Abigail.

Bryony and Abigail at the after-party

Abigail looking way too cool

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can just smell those apples. Going to the apple orchards was one of our family outings..it was always so much fun. And the cider, too ...yum! Thanks for evoking all those wonderful memories and sharing all the memories you are making with your family.
love, Mrs M