Monday, September 01, 2008

Grammy and Grandpa's House

We flew to Grammy's house Wednesday. This was the first flying trip in a while. I think the kids enjoyed it.

Nelly and Aunt Abby talking to Grammy, I think.

Inge can climb the rope almost as well as her Uncle Mike.

We went to the park and the tennis courts in Barnesville.

Note Jeremiah's face down between his legs and Uncle Christians helping Mona out.

The doggy dig was Jeremiah's favorite activity when we first arrived at the park.

But he can also climb.
And so can Mona
And sliding is fun too
The light was just beautiful that evening in the park.

And Josiah, Andrew, and Dad having a discussion on the swings.

Dad, making a point

Inge and Jeremiah sharing a horse swing

Hah, Andrew can still climb too

And the two littlest girls like each other too

And she's down for the count.

And here's Douglas dressed in full battle gear for WWII.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, goodie! I was hoping you'd have a chance to get some pictures up of your visit. Little Jeremiah and Simone are adorable! And of course you know what I think about our very own beloved grandchildren. :-) I love that one of Nelly, outlined by the light, on the slide, the ones of Mona and Simone playing together, and the one of Douglas in uniform is really good. You did a great job showing the children at play and the guys visiting. Thanks!! Tell the family 'hi' for us.

Love, Namma