Saturday, July 26, 2008

Mo-mo Asks for a Cherry

Pointing, jumping, and with rising panic as her wish goes unfulfilled:

Chubby?
Bees? Pees?
Shar-pee!
Sho-bu?
Bees?!
Shubby!
BEES?
Uh-huh-uh-huh...BEES?
Cherbee?

Hey, it's hard not knowing how to talk...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I laughed out loud, as usual! : ) Hey, I didn't think it would let me leave comments without having my own blog. Look out, Grammy's at the keyboard!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Grammy! Namma here. Nice to see you on here!!

Cute story, Claire. Did she get her cherries? I sure am glad you share these funny moments with us!

Love, Mom

Claire said...

Well, of course she got her cherry. More than one, in fact. Can you imagine being so heartless as to turn down that sort of persistence?

My, my, comments from BOTH grandmas...what is the blogging world coming to? Or should I say, what is coming to the blogging world?