Mona is learning lots of things these days. Among them clapping her hands, and waving.

And Nelly doesn't really usually eat this well. I just thought I'd document the rare moment when the food is actually going in.

Lewis and I were looking at the map. Looking for Idaho, I think.

I don't know if there's a story for this look or not.

Inge is quite the artist. On a drawing day she can create as many as 12+ master pieces.

Inge is growing fast and she is much less cute than lovely these days.

And she knows how to pose--thats why you get so many more pictures of her. :)

Nelly, she and Mona rule cute around here.

Here they are playing peek-a-boo behind the curtain.

Lewis is holding his trucks while Nelly watches my screen saver.

And an extra wide effect with a kit lens and a .5 conversion lense on the front. Can you say doggy... yuck on the quality, somewhat interesting on the perspective. However, it is not a true .5 conversion either. Inge nailed this one on the first try I think--I love her expression.
No comments:
Post a Comment